YESHI GROUP's activities begin with the creation in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire of MONDIAL CYCLES NOUVELLE (MCN), specialized in the importation and distribution of cycles, tyres, light transport vehicles (mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, scooters), agricultural tools...
Creation of YESHI GROUP.
Creation of RIMCO which begins its activities with RIMCO 2 ROUES AND PENEUMATICS, specializing in the distribution of two-wheeled vehicles and tires, distributor of the Hankook, Apollo, Triangle, Giant, Rymco brands.
YESHI GROUP creates UNIVERSAL INDUSTRIES, an industrial company specializing in the manufacture and marketing of products primarily for industry and construction. These are the cover plates, the flat sheets, the profiles, the concrete irons, the spikes.
- YESHI GROUP begins its activities in Morocco in the manufacture of scooters.
YESHI GROUP acquires the various BERNABE subsidiaries of DESCOURS and CABAUD in Senegal, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroon and Gabon.
Creation of RIM COMMERCE, specialized in the distribution on the Moroccan market of two -and four-wheeled motorized commercial and leisure vehicles.
- RIMCO creates a new department RIMCO ELECTROMENAGER, specializing in the import and distribution of appliances, exclusive distributor of the HAIER brand.
The Group acquires 3 plants from Rio Tinto and Canadian giant Alcan in Gabon, Congo and Central Africa after their merger. This acquisition enabled the development of the industrial cluster by the creation of Sotralga (Gabon), Alucongo (Congo) and Colalu (Central Africa).
YESHI GROUP acquires the brands TECHNIBAT and GALERIES PEYRISSAC, specialized in the second work and the layout (house, leisure, garden) formerly owned by the OPTORG Group.
- RIMCO creates RIMCO MOTORS, which is positioning itself as the first Chinese car dealership in Côte d'Ivoire.
RIMCO MOTORS signs an exclusive distribution agreement with the major Chinese car brand Great Wall Motors in 2009.
YESHI GROUP launches into the manufacture of steel tubes and profiles with the creation of SOTRAL-CI.
Opening of a 5 th subsidiary for BERNABE in Congo.
The Group expands in the services sector with the creation of 64CONSTRUCTION for construction management and RIMCO LOGISTIC, a comprehensive and tailored logistics solution adapted in different sectors of activity (industry, distribution, services, construction...).
RIMCO MOTORS develops the heavyweight segment in 2014.
- YESHI GROUP acquires SUTEC, a company specializing in cocoa trading and processing.
- The Group seals a distribution agreement with the French group Mr.Bricolage, the first group of independent local merchants in the home and garden development market..
YESHI GROUP acquires SETACI, exclusive distributor of the KAI car brand in Côte d'Ivoire, in 2016.
The group creates RIMCO EQUIPEMENT, specializing in industrial vehicles and exclusive distributor of the SINOTRUK brand.